1. The number of people on the raft represents the number of true friends that you feel you have in your life through thick or thin.
2. This answer represents your work ethic. If you go straight to the city your work ethic is excessive, number one priority. If you rest as long as you want, your personal life comes way ahead. Choice number two is somewhere in between.
3. The person you see represents someone you have cared for in your life that you have lost in some way.
4. The characteristics of that person represent what your husband or wife will look like.
5. The amount of wine in your chalice is indicative of how much effort you are willing to give to a relationship. Full being the most effort.